* Spine channel now has sheepskin that is sheared shorter, creating a spine free center band.
* Wither profile- raised to accommodate more toplines.
* Improved cotton base- higher quality cotton with denser weave and light wool fill.
* Improved billet straps- stronger and more durable.
* Shimmable for customized saddle fit with shims made of the same trademark foam.
* Shaped wither profile provides clearance while the ThinLine panels help create a spine free channel.
* 95% shock absorption is provided by the ThinLine foam which also minimizes rider movement creating a quieter seat.
* ThinLine’s open cell technology provides 100% breathability and is non-slip.
* Medical grade Merino wool on a natural hide.
ThinLine is a thin, shock absorbing non slip breathable foam and is the only product endorsed by surgeons, master saddlers, riders and veterinarians.
It is sewn onto the panel of our saddle pads.
“The manner in which ThinLine absorbs motion encourages horses to lift their backs, developing strength and top-line. It has been endorsed by Veterinarians, for horses, as well as Spinal Surgeons for riders. It is a top pick for Master Saddlers around the world. Equine Chiropractors and Massage Therapists carry it on their trucks to keep horses going strong, supple and relaxed. Trainers and riders find it a trusted product to improve rider equitation.
Small: Fits most 15.5″-16.5″ saddles
20.5″ total spine measurement | 15″ between the rolls | 16″ across seat
Medium: Fits most 17″ to 17.5″ saddles
23″ total spine length | 18.25″ spine between the rolls | 18″ across seat
Large: Fits most saddles over 18″
25″ total spine length | 19.5″ between the rolls | 18.5″ across seat
We aim to ship orders received by noon EST the same business day which will reach the customer about two - five business days later. We use UPS and USPS for shipping all orders.
During promotional campaigns or holidays we reserve the right to have longer delivery times. We also reserve the right for any final sale of certain products (these products will be marked as such on the website).
Customs and import duties and any other expenses associated with delivery outside of the USA that may occur, are the responsibility of the customer to pay. If you live outside of the USA please contact us for a shipping estimate.