* Upgraded cotton pad base. Denser weave and now with light wool fill.
* Upgraded billet straps and binding. Stronger and more durable.
* Increased wither profile accommodates more toplines.
* More ThinLine! – A longer drop allows the ThinLine to protect below the stirrup bar and allows you to shim more behind the point of the shoulder.
* Ultimate protection for both the horse and rider’s backs.
* Reduces rider movement and helps prevent saddle slip.
* Contoured spine free channel for comfort.
* 95% shock absorption.
* Breathable to release heat and moisture.
* Shimmable for customized saddle fit.
* Easy maintenance and long-lasting performance.
* Low profile correction saddle pad, measuring less than 1/2″ thick, allows for close communication and feel.
ThinLine is a thin, shock absorbing non-slip breathable foam. It is endorsed by surgeons, master saddlers, riders and veterinarians.
It is sewn onto the panel of our cotton Trifecta Half Pad. This panel creates the pocket that allows shims to be used.
Fits 16.5″ saddles and smaller
19.75″ spine length
14.5″ across the widest part of the seat
Fits 17 and 17.5″ saddles
21.75″ spine length
16″ across seat
Fits 18″ to 19″” saddles
23.25″ spine length
16.5″ across seat
We aim to ship orders received by noon EST the same business day which will reach the customer about two - five business days later. We use UPS and USPS for shipping all orders.
During promotional campaigns or holidays we reserve the right to have longer delivery times. We also reserve the right for any final sale of certain products (these products will be marked as such on the website).
Customs and import duties and any other expenses associated with delivery outside of the USA that may occur, are the responsibility of the customer to pay. If you live outside of the USA please contact us for a shipping estimate.